Thursday, March 13, 2014

Awesome News! I am on The Twinery Design Team!

I am so thrilled to be chosen to be part of The Twinery Design Team. I love, love, love twine and am so excited about getting to design with it. And the best part is it compliments so nicely with my other teams....paper, flowers, ink, adhesive, and now TWINE! I just got my twine delivery yesterday so really haven't had a chance to create anything but I couldn't wait so figured I do a quick little embroidery- but alas I need a needle with a much bigger eye for Twine, so I just threw my sewing machine into a small zig zag- wrote my words with disappearing ink, and stitched that twine right on! See all of their wonderful colors HERE!
And why not check out my other teemies pages too:
Denise Hahn
Jen Cuthbertson
Christine Meyer
Rebecca Grecco
DoBea Alberts
Rebecca VanDeMark
Andrew Roberts
Melyssa Connolly
Suzanna Lee
Tobi Crawford
Jeanne Jachna
Stacey Schafer
Anita Mulcahey
Melania Deasy
Katarina Damm-Blomberg

Returning Designers for 2014

Monika Wright - Sr Designer
Jamie Cripps - Sr Designer
Ashley Bores - Sr Designer
Amy Crockett
Tifany DeGough
Jaclyn Miller






9 comments:

  1. Embroidery was my first thought for the twine but I also haven't gotten a chance to try it out yet. Great solution to stitch it on with a sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool Denise, love it. Look forward to getting to work with you and getting to know you. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Denise! Looking forward to seeing what you create with all that yummy twine. Theresa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, teamie! love your sweet project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog and am so excited to see your creations with twine! Looking forward to creating with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool idea! I am looking forward to seeing all your creations this year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the team...and please do a tutorial on the process of adding twine with your machine. I'll have to try it out and see if I have any luck with it! Can't wait to see more of your good tips.

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS! I am sure that you will have so much fun. I cannot wait to see your creations. I love twine...I don't think that I have nearly enough.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on being chosen for the 2014 Twine Team!! Wow, you are one busy team crafter!! I look forward to your future posts!

    ReplyDelete