Friday, January 10, 2014

CHA Bound!

{a sneak peek of one of my projects for G45 at Booth #433}

Well at least I am bounding down the freeway! CHA is the Craft and Hobby Associations biggest trade show of the year. All of the Craft manufacturers come from all over the world to display and sell their newest lines and collections. Lucky for me it's right down the freeway in Anaheim. Today I will be helping out at the Graphic 45 Couture Class for buyers and shop owners. I love spending time with the Graphic 45 team, their personalities as beautiful as their paper- I will also be hanging around the booth at times gushing about their new Lines; Botanical Tea, Good Ol' Sport, and Sweet Sentiments their booth is #433 if you happen to be going. On Saturday from 9-1p I will be at the Petaloo booth working the make and take they are at Booth 337- right across form G45! Sunday is Funday! That's the day I roam the floor with my friend Karin-a fabulous designer for Melissa Frances and her friend Gail. We do all the make and takes and oogle over the new lines- we may even make Michele from Paper Tales drop some cash on things we like!
Yeah its fun, I will be Instagramming live so follow me on instagram  Instagram to see all my favorites from the show!


1 comment:

  1. hope you have a great time, I've seen lots of posts of Facebook the last couple of days and there are some terrific new treasures there.

    ReplyDelete