Thursday, March 7, 2013

Crazy Busy

So it's been busy here In My Blue Room. I have a guest designer spot over at Petaloo on the 18th, Clearsnap on the 28th,  Xyron on the 27th, and the big audition for Graphic 45's Design Team for 2013 on the 21st. I love designing for G45 and can't imagine what my days off would look like if I didn't have all of their goodies to create with! I have to say I am a little nervous, its scary to put yourself out there again with the risk of not getting picked for a second year. I pulled out the stops though and created 6 BRAND NEW projects from scratch! I will be posting my audition in the next few days. In the meantime DERBY is a huge commitment. I have to say It could be too much. The hard part for me is getting to sleep after practice. I get out at 930pm, by the time I get my gear off and packed, drive home, unpack my gear, hang it to dry, take a hot bath, drink some tea. It's like 10:45pm, 45 minutes past my bedtime.Then comes the stress, about not getting to sleep and having to get up at 5am. It's tough. I think a derby break might be due soon. Just a week or two or six! I'll have a better idea of how much time i will need when I see if I make the DT for G45 again. Either way, I will not give up derby. It has been so good for me as far as weight loss, exercise, staying active, doing something with my husband, and the friends I have made....there is a happy medium out there somewhere!


1 comment:

  1. Denise I've popped over to you from the G45 website to let you know that your easel album has absolutely blown me away!! Truly!! I've only recently laid my hands on G45 papers and am immediately addicted. I've been browsing your blog and your work is absolutely FANTASTIC! Thanks so much for inspiration and stunning beauty. I'm following now and I'll definitely visit often. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete