Sunday, October 11, 2009

Welcome!


Hello, Denise here.
I finally did it. I have got a real blog! Still figuring out things here, like why is my banner not centered, but oh well it will have to do. I guess there is no better time then to announce an event I am Co-hosting with Julie the owner of The Vintage Emporium in Long Beach. My Mom is a 3 year breast cancer survivor, and Julie's mom is battling the disease as we speak. Julie and I have teamed up and are hosting a monthly event at the Vintage called Crafty Thursdays! We are having a special edition of Crafty Thursday on 10/29. The project will be Halloween mini-album, and every album will be different, this is not a kit class, we just bring all the goodies and you get to have at it!! The class fee is $40 and 100% of the profits will go to breast cancer research! We will have goodies and I also will be bringing a special wine to each class for tasting! Here are some pictures from out first class. Won't you join us? Please visit my website here to sign up and for more info!



1 comment:

  1. You had yummy food at your class too? Wish I could have attended! Welcome to blog land girly!

    Sandy xox

    ReplyDelete