Monday, July 18, 2011

Belt Buckle Bling Class This Sunday at Whimzy in Santa Ana

{design by Andrea Villareal}


Click on the pic on the sidebar to sign up. This Sunday I will be teaching my second belt buckle bling class. I bring all of the goodies and you get to make your own unique design. If you don't wear buckles these look great hanging from a ribbon or around pillow. They also make great gifts for friends. But the best part is always the socializing! 1pm-4pm at Whimzy! Click here to see pics from my last class!
http://inmyblueroom.blogspot.com/2011/04/class-photos-belt-buckle-bling.html


hope to see you there!

Denise

2 comments:

  1. If I lived out there I would come and take this class!

    You girls have fun!

    Love,
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belt is a strip of leather or other material worn around the waist or across the upper body. It is daily used thing to the man those who wear pants. Thanks admin for this post, i like it.
    Belt Buckles

    ReplyDelete