Thursday, May 27, 2010

Class Announcement


I am so happy to be offering another Class at the Vintage Emporium in June. The class will be a very cute Vintage style Mini Banner that says "Beach". This class is for everyone from beginners to advanced crafters. It includes all supplies, all you need to do is show up! As always I will be bringing some delicious wine to taste, and then there's shopping at the Vintage. Class size is very limited so sign up soon here or go directly to the vintage!

-Denise

2 comments:

  1. I love that banner you made and I wish I could take the class with you!!! I loved seeing you at Glitterefst!
    You need a Follow me button for your blog so I can get you into my google reader so I don't miss so many posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I did have a follow me! Okay going to get one now!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete